Vizrt is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in our Vietnam office location. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical Sales Manager with a successful track record establishing a new customer base for media products in the broadcast and digital industry while retaining and very strong in relationship for sales achievement purpose with our major customer(s) The Sales Manager has the primary responsibility for generating new opportunities and for bringing them to closure.
- Able to achieve sales target and maintain relationship with our key customer(s) including new customer(s) for sales achievement purpose
- Able to manage independently from beginning of sales process through the end of delivery with customers’ most satisfaction
- Drive Vizrt product and solution sales in region with strong working relationships with customers and business partners
- Differentiate Vizrt’s product from established and new competitors
- Act as a solution expert in analyzing customer needs, clarify expectations, and successfully communicate and deliver Vizrt solutions
- Diligently follow up and manage extensive customer contacts including presentations, demonstrations, group meetings, and sales calls
- Proactively identify, locate, and qualify new business leads
- Take on revenue responsibility and update sales status in CRM and Sales force system
- Realistic in sales target achievement in consistency of the profile proven record
- 5-10 years of experience selling broadcast hardware and software products within the media industry including broadcast networks and local stations, media and digital companies
- 5-10 years of experience developing new business, identifying and selling to customer needs utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Experience of managing major customer accounts as well as business partners
- Passion for creating new solutions in order to fit the customers’ needs, and a keen eye for new market opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to sell multiple product lines in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Experience in enterprise IT services, MAM and IP workflows preferred
- Previous experience in Account Management for Application Software and display an attitude that is key to success
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Highly passionate to explore international experience
- Fluently English Communication
We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with a competitive salary and benefits package. We feature a friendly and welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will utilize the most modern software development technologies and methodologies.
If you find this role interesting and want to be a part of our team, please submit your resume and application by clicking the “Apply now” button.
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including CNN, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway. Vizrt Americas (65 employees) is based in New York City and provides all of the company’s product lines for clients in North and South America. Read more at www.vizrt.com.