We are looking for an experienced individual who can build, develop and maintain a world class Campaign Management function at Vizrt and run all our Branding and Lead Generation centric marketing campaigns across channels, markets and devices.
Vizrt is the worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including Washington Post, CNN, TF1, CBS, Vice, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, TVNZ, Network TEN, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 highly engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway.
In the position as Campaign Specialist it will be your responsibility to: :
- Plan and execute all marketing campaigns for Vizrt globally in channels such as, SEO/SEA, email, display and social media
- Specifically drive our content marketing effort and its tight connection to social channels
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against Vizrt´s two overarching goals, Brand Preference and Lead Generation as well as Online Sales over time
- Tightly cooperate with our Analytics and Insights Specialist to identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop the correlation between online marketing and lead management activities at trade shows, seminars etc
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests of our communication in channels and on site
- Utilize strong communications and marketing ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Assist in the creation of personalized content experiments on the Vizrt website and training platforms
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Stay updated on emerging marketing technologies and suggest relevant ideas new ways of working to the team
You will be a central part of the youthful, enthusiastic Marketing and Communications team and report to Andrè Torsvik, Head of Marketing and Communication. The location for this role is in Bergen.
- University degree in Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Proven working experience in digital marketing on a global scale
- Experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments is a plus
- Knowledge of unified marketing platforms such as DoubleClick and channels specific interfaces such as AdWords, Facebook, Instagram is required
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level.
- Strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the strategy, portfolio and competitive environment for Vizrt
- Strong writing skills for online posts and advertising is considered an advantage
- Understanding of and experience with web development is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written