We want to power up our awesome marketing team with a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist who has a strong digital marketing skill set and at least 2 years experience working with social media marketing, display, video, retargeting, and brand/awareness marketing.
Vizrt is the worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including Washington Post, CNN, TF1, CBS, Vice, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, TVNZ, Network TEN, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 530 highly engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for Vizrt globally in channels such as social media, display and video.
- Be the chief editor of our organic social media channel activity; plan content, implement and optimize. Content amplification. Owning post scheduling across all SoMe channels
- Social listening
- Work closely with our regional marketing teams in order to digitally promote the events Vizrt participates in worldwide. This includes:
- Landing pages to generate meeting bookings
- SoMe ads to drive traffic to landing pages
- Supporting lead acquisition technology being used on site.
- Marketing automation engagement journeys pre and post event
- Ideate, operate and run brand awareness campaigns promoting the Vizrt brand in existing and new market segments.
- Identify opportunities to expand brand awareness campaign efficacy
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Stay updated on emerging marketing technologies and suggest relevant ideas and new ways of working to the team
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be chiefly responsible for driving social media engagement and for supporting regional marketing initiatives. She or he will be working closely with other team members responsible for areas including SEO, analytics, website personalisation, inbound marketing, marketing automation and digital transformation of the company.
- University degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with marketing platforms such as AdWords and Facebook is required
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns and posts that trigger and engage the audience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments is expected
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level. You will need to work with colleagues in many countries and time zones on a day to day basis.
- Strong writing skills for online posts and advertising is considered highly advantageous
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
We want you to start tomorrow, but if you are great, we can wait. You will play a central role in the youthful, enthusiastic marketing team and report to André Torsvik, Head of Marketing.
A valid EU work visa is required to apply.
Click here to read about our online privacy and personal data policies.