Vizrt is on a growth trajectory in the exciting and changing media industry. To further fuel our growth a vital part of our strategy is to open new business opportunities within untapped markets in the US. Vizrt is looking for a highly motivated forward thinking New Business Development Sales Manager, to work from our US East coast office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong capacity to drive business growth, deep knowledge and familiarity with the American’s media broadcast and sports markets. The individual performance will be based clearly defined in quotas, and the candidate is expected to meet and exceed targets.
What You'll Do:
- Drive new business sales activities modeling best practice selling methodologies to help create and close new opportunities
- Apply Vizrt’s business strategy, solutions, and value proposition to secure growth with new customers
- Work analytically through market analysis to identify and segment sales opportunities within the region and reveal new business opportunities by understanding customer’s needs, proposing solutions and closing new deals
- Document and maintain detailed sales process records and forecast using Salesforce.com to provide accurate reporting on deal pipeline
- Keep the team updated on activities during the weekly sales meeting
- Represent Vizrt in conferences, seminars and meetings, etc.
- Represent Vizrt’s values and ethics
What You Bring:
- You have a background selling B2B in the media/broadcast/sports markets in the US and selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Cold calling is second nature and presenting is like being on the world stage – you just love it!
- You don’t need a list of performance standards i.e. excellent presentation, communication, networking, follow through, attention to details, to do what you do best. You’re a hunter – it’s in your DNA!
- “No” is not an option – your negotiation and closing skill are unparalleled.
- Clients appreciate your highly consultative approach to sales. They rave about the solutions you bring to solve their challenges.
- We are in growth mode so we all have a high sense of urgency, we think both strategically and tactically and we find joy in results.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience would be nice.
What We Offer:
- We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with potential for personal growth
- A caring environment with regular feedback and personal development together with a 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance for you and your family
- Excellent time off programs
- A friendly and welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues
- The administration part of the role is eased with an in-depth knowledge of sales automation (including Salesforce.com), project management, and Microsoft office applications.
- We utilize innovative software development technologies and methodologies
- We create software and services that push creative boundaries and develop new ways of telling stories
Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry - from award-winning 3D graphics through integrated video workflow solutions. Our product line includes interactive and virtual solutions, studio automation, sports analysis, animations, maps, weather, video editing and online publishing tools. Leading broadcasters worldwide including CNN, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV and NHK utilize Vizrt solutions. This is possible due to 600 engaged and very competent employees in multiple worldwide locations. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway. Vizrt Americas (65 employees) is based in New York City and provides all company’s product lines for clients in North and South America. Read more at www.vizrt.com.
Vizrt 2018 Showreel
Click here to read about our online privacy and personal data policies.