Vizrt creates leading-edge content production tools for the digital media industry, from award-winning 3D graphics & maps to integrated video workflow solutions. We build a complete solution for Mobile-TV, delivery of video to handheld terminals and Web-TV.
The Vizrt Online Suite includes the Escenic Content Engine, a high performance content management system for text, images, audio files, video clips and all the other digital assets that are used on modern websites. Read more here.
Our focus is on the media sector where we want address their needs for high traffic, high volume, rich content creation with video and personalized content. Online is not a one size fits all anymore.
Our mission is to help our customers to get increased time spent on their brand, better understanding of their users, recruit new and more viewers, enable targeted user experiences and targeted ads so they can better monetize on their content.
Commercial Support manager role:
- Set annual targets, and ensure that revenue is generated
- Work with senior level management to develop and implement strategies for the short-and long-term success of Renewal Sales
- Update and improve processes by working collaboratively with peers and senior management
- Influence employees and projects outside of direct group that may have an effect on the overall success or future strategic plans of Renewal Sales
- Accurately Forecast contract renewals; Booking / Revenue
- Facilitate weekly forecasting with Renewals Sales Team, FP&A, and Sr. Management
- Drive client success and handle escalated client issues and concerns
- Support team members with the renewal process including identifying and closing upgrade opportunities
- Design, develop, and monitor reporting on performance against individual, team, and department goals and objectives
- Develop new strategies for employee success
- Interacts with executive and major customers
- Interacts with Sales, Legal, Revenue Recognition, and Management on new opportunities
- Highly motivated, professional, ability to be flexible and self-sufficient
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- 5-8 years business-to-business sales experience is required, preferably within financial services or software industry
- 5-8 years management experience is required. Sales, client services, or marketing management is highly preferred
- Expertise in client interaction and negotiations. Strong customer service skills and high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers.
- Leadership skills, team management experience, product or business management experience, are all preferred
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and listening skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a broad range of staff, executives, and clients are required.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and motivated, and maintaining excellent follow up, is required.
- Ability to work aggressively is competitive, and persuasive, while exuding confidence and resilience, and maintaining integrity and credibility, is essential towards success in this position.
- Critical thinking, analytical, data manipulation, and other technical skills are required.
- Experience with analytical data manipulation and reporting is required. Experience with data analysis software and reporting packages preferred (e.g., MS Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition rules
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university is required
Click here to read about our online privacy and personal data policies.