Vizrt is the worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including Washington Post, CNN, TF1, CBS, Vice, MSNBC, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, ITN, TVNZ, Network TEN, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible due to 600 highly engaged and very competent employees in 40 offices around the world. The global headquarters is in Bergen, Norway.
Due to expansion of "The Global Support Team" to provide full support coverage 24 hours throughout our client(s) globally, we are looking for a Global Customer Experience Representative with the roles & responsibilities as follows:
You will be working as a Global Customer Experience Representative based in Bangkok, responsible for providing first level assistance and support to Vizrt’s customers globally, and assisting the Vizrt Commercial Support team on clerical matters. The position involves responding to support, isolating problems related to Vizrt systems, determining solutions, escalating and following up on support to the 2nd line support team as necessary, and keeping customers constantly updated on their support cases. You will be working on an 8-hour shift daily.
- Maintain a high level of Vizrt customer support standards and adhere to all support management principles and practices.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems to second line Vizrt support team as necessary.
- Constantly follow up with customers throughout the whole support process and log all calls on the call logging system with fully maintained documents.
- Analyze and prepare renewal quotes ensuring they are sent to customers within the timeline set in guidelines.
- Follow up with customers and process incoming POs and payment.
- Providing regular reports on process management.
- Additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or relevant fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English. English language test certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or other related tests with appropriate score will be highly considered.
- Relevant 1st line / Helpdesk support experiences. Some other related experiences such as customer services and telesales with an ability to learn software technology will also be considered.
- Positive attitude, patience, and understanding with ability to view issues from a customer standpoint.
- Ability to do multitask dealing with multiple issues, customer and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Excellent telephone manner communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies and office applications.
- Must be able to work on shift. (rotating shift-work 8 hours per day and 5 days per weeks) including Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management system e.g. Salesforce
- Third language ability such as Chinese, Japanese, and European languages.
*** Candidates must have the right to live and work in Thailand to apply for this vacancy ***